In May 2015, HP Investors acquired a 48,058 SF mixed-use retail/office building located in the heart of Downtown Portland’s renowned Pearl District. The historic warehouse building was constructed 1938 and redeveloped into its current use in 2008. The Property is 100% leased to select local and national tenants.
Sherwin Williams, Aveda
For Leasing Inquiries, please contact James Bolt at email@example.com